Free Tyre Pressure check
At David Craig Performance Tyres we offer a free monthly tyre pressure check to all local motorists and new customers.
Regularly checking your tyre pressures helps to keep you safe on the road, and also saves you money. To give you peace of mind that your vehicle is getting the best performance from it's tyres, we recommend the following interim checks on an ongoing basis;
- Visual checks for anything that could affect the tyre pressure (nails, screws, condition etc).
- Check tyre pressures before long journeys.
- If applicable, check you spare tyre for condition and pressure.
- For vehicles not in use for a sustained period of time remove wheels or jack the weight off the tyres. This can affect vehicles such as caravans, horseboxes or motorcycles.
"Regular tyre pressure checks could save you money. We offer them free monthly"
Tyre pressures are vital for balanced braking, optimum grip and tyre life. Each vehicle has a very specific recommended pressure, which can often be found in your handbook or inside the petrol cap. If tyre pressures are inflated incorrectly and are not checked regularly, the following could apply;
- Tyre wear acclerated.
- Excessive tyre heat created.
- Increased fuel consumption.
- Vehicle becomes harder to handle.
Tyre safety is important to all of us at David Craig Performance Tyres. If you would like to arrange a free tyre pressure check or have any questions about your tyres, please feel free to call us on 01450 376169 and we will be happy to help.
Enter your registration
What our customers think
“This is a very professional establishment which I would recommend to anyone. Great coffee too!”
“Always received brilliant service from the team. ”
“Quick and professional service and competitive prices ”