Welcome To The Hawick Wheel Alignment Centre
Enjoy safer driving, improved fuel economy, superior vehicle handling and extended tyre life by bringing your vehicle to the Hawick Wheel Alignment Centre today. We provide an extensive range of wheel alignment services for trade and private customers in Hawick and the Scottish Borders.
- Improper alignment is a major cause of premature tyre wear. Over the years, a properly aligned car can add thousands of miles to tyre life.
- Improved Fuel Consumption
- Fuel consumption reduces as the drag on the tyres (rolling resistance) decreases. Four wheel alignment sets the wheels straight/parallel, which along with correct tyre pressures, minimises the rolling resistance.
- Saves Money & Environment
- By preventing premature tyre wear, early tyre disposal and improving fuel economy/ CO2 emissions, it not only reduces the cost of motoring – putting more money in your pocket, but helps the environment too!
- Improved Handling
- Many handling problems can be corrected by four wheel alignment, giving you the driver a better and enjoyable driving experience.
- Safer Driving
- Misalignment will make the car less stable when taking emergency or evasive action. A suspension system inspection is part of an alignment procedure, therefore potentially allows worn parts to be spotted before they cause a a more costly problem.
Enter your registration
What our customers think
“Always a pleasure dealing with craig motors Great service with great knowledge Best garage in the borders by far”
“I spent several days trying to find a particular set of tyres for my vehicle. I tried all the nationals and many of the local depots without success. I eventually tried hawick tyres and they had the tyres I wanted sourced and ordered in 30 minutes, brilliant. When it came to fitting, the staff and service were excellent, friendly, knowledgable, a very pleasant experience all round. I will be a returning customer from now on and am happy to recommend this company.”
“Very professional and friendly service together with a pleasant waiting room with coffee and TV. Altogether a good experience;would be pleased to recommend you to anybody.”