Welcome To The Hawick Wheel Alignment Centre
Enjoy safer driving, improved fuel economy, superior vehicle handling and extended tyre life by bringing your vehicle to the Hawick Wheel Alignment Centre today. We provide an extensive range of wheel alignment services for trade and private customers in Hawick and the Scottish Borders.
- Improper alignment is a major cause of premature tyre wear. Over the years, a properly aligned car can add thousands of miles to tyre life.
- Improved Fuel Consumption
- Fuel consumption reduces as the drag on the tyres (rolling resistance) decreases. Four wheel alignment sets the wheels straight/parallel, which along with correct tyre pressures, minimises the rolling resistance.
- Saves Money & Environment
- By preventing premature tyre wear, early tyre disposal and improving fuel economy/ CO2 emissions, it not only reduces the cost of motoring – putting more money in your pocket, but helps the environment too!
- Improved Handling
- Many handling problems can be corrected by four wheel alignment, giving you the driver a better and enjoyable driving experience.
- Safer Driving
- Misalignment will make the car less stable when taking emergency or evasive action. A suspension system inspection is part of an alignment procedure, therefore potentially allows worn parts to be spotted before they cause a a more costly problem.
Enter your registration
What our customers think
“If only all local businesses could be as helpful and efficient as these guys. A1 on service, price and friendliness.”
“Great service and very efficient ”
“Craig Motors fitted in my old banger for an MOT at very short notice. Friendly, courteous and professional from the start, the team dealt with the inevitable list of 'fail' issues on the same day at a very fair price. While waiting for my car to get the once over, I'd even reached for a copy of autotrader for a replacement, assuming that the machine was on the way out! Instead, by that afternoon, I was back on the road, another year in the bag, smile on my face. Well done guys !”